New doc may be crazy.

mary
I just went to my first doc all to see what we can do to speed this up after five yrs from my last kid. She says periods can be sometimes strange and it's becoming the New normal. How is 14 day periods normal and consistent with a perfect 28 day cycle. Well she did the blood work and I bet money the prolactin test she did comes back funky. I don't get my results till Dec 2 when I do my first ultrasound to check for pcos Wich she doesn't think I have and neither do I or endo. And on too of it I found out my sister who is about to attend a hearing for drug charges and child abuse to her two sons is PREGNANT with her boyfriends baby. Her husband isn't happy but they are all going to court together...whatever I had to vent!!!! I'm officially part of the fee who get to watch people who shouldn't have kids get pregnant while get poked to death figuring out why I can't have anymore. I have a good home and I'm in school for medical assistant. My husband has a great job. My kids want for nothing except me! While I'm thinking about future names ...she may have her precious bundle in jail😞😟