Dornaesha
Well here's my story for those who don't know . I had my Mirena removed Aug 4th. Had my period less than a week later and had sex about a week after my period ended. Haven't had a cycle yet and I'm bout 70 days late. I test and get negatives. I'm just so discouraged because I'd what's going on. I have mild cramps everyday Along with other symptoms . I'm just tired ladies. Well I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he said I may be having post amenorrhea. He said it mimics pregnancy. took a blood pregnancy test and I get the results tomorrow. Sighs. He said I'm not pregnant but he's just making sure. I didn't like him at all he was rough with everything.He also told me in the rudest way that I should lose weight, which is obvious . But I've been thick all my life and no health problems by the grace of God. He also didn't say about it affecting my ability to conceive which i know its a possibility. definitely not going back to him after this. Also, he said next week when I go back he's gonna put me on bc. After being on Mirena I don't want any more birth control . I want to also conceive soon. Anyone know about post amenorrhea and any other options to get me to having a cycle again other than birth control? Insight please !!!