Trying for my rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

๐Ÿ’•เฎ•เฏเฎฐเฏเฎฏเฏเฎธเฎŸเฏ‡เฎฉเฏ-Krysten๐Ÿ’• โ€ข I`m 32, an Atheist Pansexual, pro choice, ally. I have a son who is 9, a beautiful rainbow baby girl who is 4, and 19 month old son. I've had 9 miscarriages, and I'm currently TTC again ๐Ÿ™ƒ

On November 17th 2015, I found out my little baby's heartbeat stopped. I was and still an completely heartbroken! I was 13 weeks 3 days.

On November 18th, I had my D&C. I didn't have a choice to miscarry naturally because of a high fever and really low blood pressure. It was 83/45.

November 25th, I had my follow up appointment with my O.B, and she did blood work, an ultrasound, and a full exam of my stomach. She told me I was extremely healthy and completely healed.

I asked her when I could start trying again. She told me that she usually tells people to wait 3 cycles, but, because my cervix is closed, and I'm physically healed, I could try again as soon as I'm emotionally ready. She also said she wouldn't be surprised if I'm pregnant by the new year.

So, tonight was the first time my husband and I tried for our rainbow baby๐Ÿ‘ถ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ Please pray, or whatever you do, and wish us luck.

Even though this was my first miscarriage, she sent the tissue off for testing, and told me to call back in 1 week. I'll know if anything was wrong, and I'll also know if my baby was a boy or girl.

Good luck to all of you trying for your rainbow!