My best friend is pissing me off!!

Thamar • Happy to be a first time mommy. Loving my little baby so much already.
I am starting to notice how lazy and how dependent my best friend is of me. But I am about to be a mother and I don't make a lot of money as it is and I have to live with family awhile to help with my money situation plus I really want to focus on finishing school due to the fact that would get me to make more money sense unknowing I became a single parent and my now ex boyfriend hates me. A little back ground my best friend is an amazing person and she has be there for moral support for me for more then 12 years now. But I am her money help I pay her every check for my hair even when she doesn't do my hair or when she takes weeks to finish. And anytime we are together I pay for her to do whatever I am doing because she has no steady income. But the problem is now I need to think for my child. And also she is always with me either at my house or my dad's and she never helps cleaning up in less I ask her but honestly it is getting to the point I can't even talk to her cause of how mad I am but I have told her like three times how she needs to improve. And she has done some little things but it never will add up to how much money I have spent on her. Idk what to do cause I am thinking about moving just so I can get away from her so I don't have to be paying not just for me and my baby but for her too. Omg like I am stuck. She got the nerve to do Hellah stuff that really drives me crazy. She just went to my house to grab food like she is the boss of that shit.