Should I leave him?

I've been married 1 yr &1/2. We both have daughter's only 5 days apart in age. I'm a single mom, dad never around. When we met he was a single full time dad whose baby momma showed up for visits maybe twice a year. Welllllll... Once she found out we were engaged she took the daughter, been in a custody battle for a year which he won but now she gets weekend visiting....She only cares about making my life a hell... All of the sudden her daughter who loved me now is shitty toward me and this weekend they BOTH were texting my child telling her they hated her, she wasn't her real sister.. She's 12 and neither of them ASKED to be in this situation.. My husband feels sorry for his daughter because her mom is so fucked up so he EXCUSES his daughters behavior towards us and never addresses it. It's gotten to a point where I'm uncomfortable for myself and my daughter in our own home. The bulling of my daughter has done it.. I love my husband with all my heart but I can't keep this up. There shouldn't be chosen between children.. Should I leave?!?!.. My daughter comes 1st.

Vote below to see results!