Pcos after birth

Synita

Hi everyone

I haven't been on glow for a while. I'm 28 and have pcos, this time last year I was logging everything sending myself into a world that I didn't like so I stopped. I came across fertilaid, using this alongside a healthy diet and exercise I fell pregnant in January. I didn't expect it to happen so quickly a flood of emotions all came at once. I was luckily enough to have a successful pregnancy and gave birth to healthy baby girl who is now 10 weeks old. At the beginning of my pregnancy my pcos crossed my mind all the time up until I was about 20 weeks after that I stopped thinking about it, but now that I've had my period I'm starting to wonder....how is my pcos? Is it going to effect me even more that I've had a baby? Is it going to cause me problems when I start trying for the next one? All these type of questions are going through my head. If anyone has had a successful pregnancy how did you feel after birth? What was going through your mind when trying for the next one? I would love to hear from you. And for anyone that is trying to conceive with pcos I know our bodies are all different and work in different ways but it is possible don't give up xxx