Pray for me please

T
I have not yet had my baby, I'm 26 weeks and 3 days. I'm really excited to have my baby. I have been crying all day today since last night. I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm starting to get stressed and depressed with a lot of things. Last year I was diagnosed with major depression and it's starting to get the best of me and effect my pregnancy. I don't want my depression to harm my baby. Triggers that cause me to feel very stressed and depressed are being around my mom to much and living with my mom to long. Another trigger to my depression is not being stable. I'm asking that you pray that this depression feeling goes away. I ask that you pray that I move out of my moms house very soon into my own place for my child and I.  I ask that you pray that while I'm staying with my mom she open heart mind and eyes to understand things with me more and care more. I also ask that you pray for God to remove the man my mom is dating from her life because he is a alcoholic and abuses drugs and he is starting to rub off on my mom and she has to much going for her self to loose it all. Please pray that my baby comes into this world healthy strong beautiful smart and talented. I ask that you pray that God allows me to get a stable life to have cosistency for my child when my baby arrives. I have a good job so I'm asking that God bless me with my own car and my own apartment for my child. I ask that heal deliver me and restore my heart my mind and body to be strong and loving for my child. I ask that God forgives me for my sins and wash them away. I'm praying that God favors guide and protect me in this journey of life.