I want to marry him.

li
This might be annoying and I know I'm clichè and everyone loves their boyfriend but I seriously could not have gotten more lucky. He is the most incredible human being I have ever met. I have never known someone as intimately and as raw as I know him. We've been together for a year, we actually started out as room mates and lived together for that year. But now we aren't living with eachother due to financial problems. But nomatter what I am his. I don't care if he's dirt poor, I'm going to be by his side. He talks to me about marriage all the time but I've never thought about marriage. I want to marry his face off. I want a wedding (which I've never wanted before) and I want everyone there to see us marry each others faces off. I want to show the world how much I love him.  Right now we are working and building eachother up as well as saving up and getting our lives back on track. But I swear to god within the next few years I'm going to marry this man. I'm going to marry him and have 10 babies with him. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone. He just walked into my life out of nowhere too. The second I saw him I wanted to make him a part of my life. He is the sweetest soul I've ever met and he has such a huge heart. I'm lucky guys, I really am. And I feel blessed to be able to say that. I've found someone just as nuts as me and I want to live happily nuts with him forever.