Work problems...

So I've been working at an aged care facility for about a month and a half. I've hated every moment. I get anxious and depressed before every shift (I mean like full on hyperventilating, anxiety attack) even a whole 24 hours before a shift. When I'm there, it gets even worse as the shift goes on so whenever no one is looking I stand there and try to just focus on breathing properly. When I finish I walk out and sit in my car for about 5 mins so that I know I'm calm enough to drive. I still have chest tightness and difficulty breathing a couple of hours after my shift ends. It's been a month and a half and I feel like my anxiety levels should have gone down by now as I "get used to the job" but they just keep getting worse. I know aged care is a tough industry and very difficult for emotional people like me but shouldn't I be able to cope by now? I don't know what to do. I'm working tomorrow, should I mention it to one of the managers? I just don't want to work there if it keeps causing my mental health issues to flare up when I thought I'd dealt with them.