Ovulation test

Ok, here goes. I am usually very careful and make sure not to have sex on my (green) days. Well this past month I wasnt paying attention and we did every single day. I am not on birth control, and we use the pull out method. (I know not the safest, but after 2 1/2 years we still arent pregnant.) Well needless to say Im super nervous this month. As of right now im 6 days away from my period. Yesterday, I was being silly and bought an ovulation test from the dollar store along with pregnacy test. I honestly was going to take the ovulation test next month to see how well this app works. Well I took the ovulation test yesterday anyways. Sure enough it came up that I was ovulating. I shouldnt be though. I was ovulating a week ago according to glow. (Ive been using glow for about 6 months and my periods have been on point, beginning and end.) So of coarse I googled and a lot of things I read said that a ovulation test can also predict pregnancy. That the ovulation test can also detect Hcg. So of coarse I am freaking out a little bit. I bought the first response test that are supposed to be 6 days sooner. I took one and it came up negitive. So I dont know if I need to worry about it or not. Anyone have any ideas? Am I being crazy? Thanks in advance!