Breastfeeding and pumping

Thaydene • Wife and first time mother to my little monster. Baby boy born on 12/7/15: the day my life began 💙 thank you God 🙏🙏
Hello ladies! FTM who is currently breastfeeding (man it ain't easy!!) I was curious what other moms who are currently breastfeeding and pumping are doing. Meaning how many times of day do you pump? Are you still nursing on demand? What routine do you have at night (solely nurse? Pump and nurse?) please mention the age of your little one as well! I'm still working on a routine for me baby and hubby who wants to be able to help feed (esp at night ...although I explain to him that either way I have to get up to empty, either from baby or pump). My little one is currently 8days old. Nurses ON DEMAND (boy oh boy) and i pump maybe 3x in a 24hr period...getting about 3 ounces. I'm afraid of starting to "overproduce" and having to live on the pump 😰 I store some and save some in case dad wants to feed. Please share your routine below and any tips you may have either for mom or dad involvement!
THANK YOU!!!!