What is happening? No ovulation or period but bfn?

Rebecca

I've been ttc for 8 months now and am getting discouraged. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant now or if there's something wrong. Of af starts soon I think I'm going to be devastated.

The last 4 months, I've been testing for ovulation using strips and making sure we're trying especially during that window. I've also been charting my temp. Usually a few days before O, the lines appear but faint and get darker up to day 14. Last month, I never did see the lh surge (or even any faint lines) from the strips but my temp did spike day 15 as it had the prior months. I know that doesn't necessarily mean I didn't ovulate... But... Day 25 my period didn't show and I got the bfn.

I'm now day 35 on an always regular period and still bfn! (Even before ttc I kept track so I'd know when to expect af and I have 3 years of always regular periods!) I'm testing again for ovulation and once more getting nothing at all. What is happening? No ovulation, no period, no positive test.

Did I just not ovulate last month even though my temp reflected it? Am I going to ovulate this month if for whatever weird reason I simply didn't last month? Where is my period? Why wouldn't I still bleed even if I didn't ovulate? I have no other signs if POCS so I don't think it's that... If I'm pregnant, why is it taking so long to show up? I don't feel pregnant but I don't feel anything. I'm about to pull my hair out!!