Scared

T
So on Thursday I will be 29 weeks. It's getting closer to me having my baby and I'm starting to have a lot of fears. Please pray for me. I'm scared to feel contradictions I hear the pain is really bad and I'm already very dramatic. Im also scared to actually push my baby out. Im scared to feel her come out of me. I'm also scared something might be wrong when she actually come out or I might loose her. I had a dream that she was a still born. I'm also scared something will happen to me. I have been praying a lot that everything goes well with my baby and I. I also try to push these fears to the back of my mind but as it closer and closer they come forward. I just want to be blessed to have a healthy baby and my health be good as well.. This is my first baby and I'm more than excited to create memories with her and spend my time with her. Please just pray for me and my baby. I have not had any health problems with my baby at all. I had liver issues in the beginning of my pregnancy that they have to check after I deliver... Please pray for me I can't ask enough