Winter maternity clothes? Do you buy bigger sizes or stick to your current size?

Sarah
I'm moving to korea around early feb and that will be winter until end of march. I was told to bring a few basic pieces of clothes and shoes, unless if you're really, really thin.. which im not. i have broad shoulders, fat hips and everything's just growing every week lol. I thought of buying a few basic pieces like some sweater dresses or tunics and layer with a jacket. I cant shop in maternity stores as i'm still at that awkward stage of looking like i got some bloat, but cant fit my normal clothes. Should i buy a few sizes bigger or stick to my current size? Sorry i know its a silly question but i dont want to look frumpy during pregnancy and i doubt i can find anything that will fit me nicely in korea as their maternity fashion is very different; unlike in us where they tend to dress the curves nicely, korea prefer pregnant women to hide their body so most that i'll be able to find are clothes that probably look like tents or capes.