Water broke at 20 weeks...

Stephanie
12/25/15 We have our first (and first pregnancy) son due May 12th. On Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> my water broke very early in the morning on his 20 week gestation day. The hospital gave us two choices: Leave and take antibiotics and hope for the best or induce and watch our little guy fade away. We chose to go home. It's been almost 36 hours since my water has broken and no labor or infection yet. We really need to make it to 23 weeks to be admitted. I'm optimistic but scared. My husband travels for work in this season and I may be home alone here and there. I'm obviously on strict bed rest. Prayers are appreciated and I will keep everyone updated that comments, I promise. 
UDATE::: 12/30/25 Please check through comments. I have left updates in there prior to learning that i can edit my original post. Here is the quick of it though:
I am still home and still pregnant! Tomorrow morning at 3am will be 7 days so I will be 21 weeks and only have two weeks left before being admitted. 
Early this morning I started bleeding and went to L&D expecting the worst. I had taken Tylenol PM the night before and was totally out of it haha. They sent me home because I wasn't showing signs of infection nor was I having contractions. They didn't check for dialation in order to minimize risk of infection. Told me to come back if I soak through a pad or two in 30-60 minutes or feel blood continually leaving me. Nurse told me that when I return and am on hospital bed rest that I will be in my bed "on my head" ( bed leaned back so no pressure on cervix ) and will not be permitted to use the restroom. I will have to use a bed pan. That's gonna suck big time. 
I have my next appointment with the perinatal dr on Jan 7th. So I'll update again before that but if everything is going well I may not have anything to share until then. But I will check in just to say all is well. Thanks everyone for all your love and encouragement and stories!! This post has been overwhelmingly helpful. 
Update 1/7/16:  sorry y'all I updated in the comments. I'll put it briefly here... I went into labor on the 3rd of January and delievered my sweet little boy at 21.3 weeks 10.5in long and 14.8 oz. I held him for an hour before he passed. It's been a very tough week and I just started taking anxiety meds so that I feel confident to return to work on Monday. I think I put some more detail in the original update in the comments. Please look through to find it if u would like. Also I wanted to add my Facebook is under Stephanie Glover in Corinth TX in case anyone is experiencing the same or has experienced the same thing. Just send me a friend request and a message so that I know who you are. Much love to all who have given prayers and we are hoping for a better outcome next time!