Unplanned currently 30 weeks pregnant feels

So, i just want to start off by saying I'm so grateful to be able to be a mommy to a little girl very soon. I've wanted babies since I can remember so the way that I'm feeling now bums me out a bit. This pregnancy was far from planned. It was a complete shock and I wasn't in the best place or situation when it came to my relationship with the father when I found out. I had 0 support from him, things were crazy, we weren't together, our families wanted us to stay away from each other, etc etc. it was just a really bad time and I was not happy about being pregnant at all. I was terrified. Mortified. I had no idea what I was going to do. We are now married. We have full support from both our families and everything seems okay. I thought that once we had calmed everything down and figured out what we wanted and the stress of planning a wedding and all that was done I would finally be so excited about my little one. And I'm STILL so terrified and it's making me so sad. I know quite a few friends that are having their babies really soon and they are beyond excited and when they ask me I'm more terrified than anything. It also doesn't help that I'm SO uncomfortable all the time. I absolutely hate being pregnant. I can't sleep everything hurts I feel huge and I feel like that in itself doesn't help the way I'm feeling. I'm already super depressed and I've already 95% sure I'm going to have post partym depression. If I'm this blah feeling now I'm terrified of how I'll be when she's born. I really want to be a good mommy. :( so feeling this way terrifies me and I feel like I'm the only one. Is there anyone else that is more terrified and emotional than happy?