It my uterus and i Wanna baby now!

Serenitiy • Expecting baby number one due July 2019.

first off happy nye everyone!

Ok, so I was on depo since I was 16 (I'm 21 now) In Aug I didn't renew my shot and I had a weird period in sept. I ended up pregnant with my first child. Fast forward to oct. I went to the hospital and took a blood test and a urine test. So my pee came back showing we were definitely prego, but when he went to check the blood work it came back neg. He said it may be that its just to soon so try again in 2 weeks. So 2 weeks and I'm peeing another stick. Forgot to mention I took 9 of those damn things when I first found out before my hospital visit. So here I was doing it again. Negative. Went to a Dr. Appointment that I had made. Our babies, yes babies were gone. Given back to the lord himself because he knew we weren't ready, but iv had it in me to be a mom since I was 16, I just knew better then, but now that I'm with the man of my dreams and all...I want to give him the family he deserves before he deploys next year. So this is where I need help. My periods are normal again...they come toward the end of the month and it goes for maybe 8 days but before hand (in end of Nov, beg dec ) I took an ovulation test that said I was definitely ovulating and we haven't been trying but we haven't been preventing either. I'm here cause I want to know some tips and tricks that you guys use to get pregnant. After sex I use gravity (😉) to help his swimmers but I don't know the first thing about getting pregnant lol someone please help lol.

Thank you