Stumped

Sandra
Ive been with my SO for 11 months. We dont use contraceptive of any sort. No "pull and pray". We have known one anothe and been involved throughout the last five years he's 27 I'm 23 so the babytopic was always were both old enough we both want kids it's not something were avoiding I can not wait for the day im a mommy I love kids and am great with them. But honestly we havent even had a scare I havent been late once. And we "baby dance" pretty much everyday. Im now at the point where I want us both to see a doctor. I know it will happen when it's supposed to, well I hope it will. But I get pretty down about it sometimes. I'll put it this way also, I have never been late. And it was the same in other serious relationships ive had as far as contraceptives go. None. Ive never had an STD. I was told I have endometriosis although I was very young and havent had any testing done as far as the endo. and I know all of this are things I need to do to successfully become prego hopefully just looking to hear some thoughts or advice thats up lifting and women to talk to about it. Because it's super depressing when I start to think what if I cant......