Bleeding for 10 days and counting - HELP!

Krista🎀
So me and husband have decided to try for our 3rd :) I have been on the depo shot for four years and got off it in middle of September. Anyways I got my first period in November finally, and then in the beginning of December I spotted for 3 days. Now since I'm using this app I'm keeping track of everything.... SO about 10 days ago I started bleeding a light/medium amount in the mornings and at night ONLY - never during the day really - I have been bleeding for 10 days straight and it just won't stop! I have a little bit of  barely there stomach pain before it happens and my boobs hurt on and off.  I just feel like something isn't right and I'm getting really freaked out 😢😳😖😢 I have never bled this long during my AF EVER! 
I Am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?! I know it isn't normal to bleed for 10 days straight and counting ....and I just want to be able to have sex and get pregnant - which I can't do either while bleeding! My insurance isn't kicked in yet for the new year so I am waiting to make a dr appt for a few days, also what kind of dr would I even make an appointment with over this?! this is just really starting to weigh on me and I'm getting more and more upset each day I have to deal with this! I just need some advice and help bc idk what to do and hoping  someone else that got off depo knows what the heck could be going on with me?!