Help please guys

On the 1st of January in the early hours of the morning (1-5am) I was woke by an unusual sensation. It felt like the most painfully hurrenous pinch in my lower abdomen to the right of my belly button. It passed almost as quick as it started. It was so quick and so weird I put it to the back of my mind.

On the 2nd this pinching continued on and off all day, except this time it was accompanied by this weird stretching and tugging feeling under my belly button. These have continue to niggle on and off but aren't as noticeable.(might be used to them). I also felt this sense of worry and anxiety all day like I'd have an attack at any time. This just made me feel off, like I was flowing around, my OH had to grad a few times during the day because I was feeling faint. I had what could only be describe as a bubble in my stomach that stretched up my throat, I was burping like a trooper unless I'd eaten.

I have notice since I am going to the toilet regularly but in small amounts, like my bladder shrunk over night.

There have been, headaches, nausea, boobs getting larger but not sore, nipples puffy sensitive, more noticeable MT's on my nipple and around my areolas, the edge of my nipples look there is a thick dark line almost a perfect ring through my Mt's.(please not af due on the 7th if on time, if I ovulated late I'd expect af between 3-5 days late)

I'm not trying to convince myself or any one else that I am pregnant. I'm was just wondering if any one could help me understand what my body is trying to tell me.

And with almost every pregnancy symptom being so similiar to every other condition out there it's so hard to tell. I've looked this up I just want a first person account or advice straight from the horses mouth.

Everything I've told you about has happens not all in the same day not all consistant but there.

Thank you in advance guys. Appricieate the help. ✌