FertilAid with a regular cycle..warning!!

Dana B
Just wanted to share my experience with others so you don't have to go through what I did this past cycle. I have a 27-30 day cycle, and typically O on CD15.  I decided to take FertilAid to help with my chances of conceiving (really, I was feeling a little desperate to finally get that BFP!). I read a couple negative reviews online, but mostly very positive. I only took it for 5 days and could tell my body was totally off. I stopped taking it immediately and finally O'd a week later- I was so thrilled that I did O, as I've read a few reviews of ladies that stopped ovulating all together on this stuff. Now I'm just hoping that my body gets back on its regular cycle and we can go back to trying next month. I know some people swear by this stuff and some have found it doesn't mess with their regular cycles at all, but just wanted to send out this warning to do some more research than I did and take those negative reviews seriously before trying it. We're here to help each other out, so here is my two cents! Have a good week ladies and good luck in your TTC journeys 😊