The morning my confidence was knocked

Samantha • Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
I don't know if anyone seen my post about me feeling as though I was followed about a week ago but I'll tell the story short again. I was walking to work a week ago and a guy was walking behind me and I was wary about the guy before he crossed on the same path as me for some reason, it just felt odd. It was half 7 in the morning and at that time it is still dark. I changed my route to try and get rid but he followed and also followed and crossed the road the Same time as I did and the road I walked down was fairly long and he only dropped back from me at the bottom of the road so he was behind me for a good 10 minutes. He might not of followed me he might walk to way that work but I don't know cause it seemed odd and I got myself into a right panick. Since that morning, walking at night round the corner to my boyfriends I don't feel at ease and walking to work in the morning I don't feel at ease. I changed my route to work so I'm walking where's there more light, cars, people, business just in case. Everytime I walk on my own somewhere now every sound I don't like, people who walk near me I don't like, I am constantly looking behind me and around me, I don't want to listen to music through my earphones like I did walking down the street so I'm aware more just in case. It's knocked my confidence on the street so much now. I can't get the morning out my head, I keep going over it in my head. What if I walked my usual way? Would he of followed? What if I set of earlier? I wonder if that was his normal route? I wonder if he followed me etc? How am I going to get back from this and how will I get confidence to walk on my own again? Why am I so concious now?