My confusing tale...

Tee
Hi ladies! So much to say so I hope I don't miss anything. Here goes: I've enclosed a chart too 🤔 I have had breast pain, nausea and ovary pain since the 24th of December. If you look at every detail you'll see when me LH was positive along with the temperature and my cervical mucus. Today is completely dry. I should mention that for about 13 days I had positive LH with symptoms for most of those days of lower temps. Now with temps being normal and no positive lh, I have sore breast, watery clear discharge, and ovary pain... Classic symptoms for the last 3 days that have cervical mucus. This cycle was 5 days late which made it an extremely unusual 30 day menstruation. When I got pregnant in May, it was a 1.5 weeks after ovulation. It's my 4th time being pregnant (1 live birth) so I'm familiar with all the symptoms but ever since my last 
 iscarriage I get these symptoms twice a month outside of pms and period. "My last miscarriage was caused by a subchorionic hematoma". So basically all month I'm either bleeding, ovulating or in ovulation pain. No tuputured cysts. No PCOS. Today: very nauseous in the morning with breast pain, ovary pain, low bp 96/55, salt cravings, no cervical mucus. Thoughts? Cycle is due on the 13th. The chart list positive ovulation test data, negative pregnancy test, sex days, mucus and bbt temps. Seriously confusing. Hopefully i didn't miss anything.