Help OMG please.....

Breann • Hello everyone, I`m 29 years old and I have 2 beautiful daughters age 7 and 6 years old. I had Essure placed in 2012 and got it reversed in Feb 2015. Currently trying for #3 for 4 years, no luck so far. :(
I'm scared to be honest....I'm bleeding. Horribly. This line came up within 45 seconds of the urine going across the windows. Since 5 to 6 dpo, I have randomly been bleeding it starting out being brown and blackish. Scanty and then I would gush a good amount off and on. Then as of yesterday it has turned dark red and today I had a tamp in and it kept pouring from me anyway. Then I'll stop and won't bleed a drop for half a day, then it comes on again, soaking my panties. I've ruined 4 pairs of underwear from this happening. I am growing concerned. I'm currently 4 to 5 days away from when my period was actually supposed to begin. My period is normally like clockwork every 27-28 days every month. I had ewcm around Dec. 29 and 30th. 6 days later, I start this episode. I am currently snowed in and can't get my car out to get to a hospital. I don't know what to do. Temp is elevated to 99.1 F.

Vote below to see results!