I told my hubs...

So I posted yesterday that I had kissed another man and my husband is out of town and it's been eating me alive. It was a total accident (we were both wasted and I never drink and I had way too much to drink- he leaned in and kissed me and I stopped him- that's why I'm calling it an "accident" ) and I put myself in a situation I should have never been in (and will never be in again). I deleted the post because I was overwhelmed with the rude responses I was getting from ladies on here. Ya'll can be super harsh!!! But I took everyone's advice and told my husband everything. He is officially husband of the year- he was amazingly understanding, asked that I never put myself in that situation, and told me there was nothing I could do that could make him not love me. I feel like ten thousand lbs has been lifted off my shoulders. I knew my husband was amazing but 😍 he's just the greatest man I know. I'm so lucky and I almost feel like this has made our marriage that much stronger. We're a team and even if one of us f's up, we will always love eachother, forever, no matter what. A relationship is nothing without honesty and I'm so glad I told him the truth. Thank you to those of you who encouraged me to be honest. 
Positive vibes only please.... Thanks 😃