I hate when ppl say this

Br
So today im lieing on a table for my preconception appointment which shouldvd been exciting but not because last night i found out my fiance was on a dating site i could get past this its not that serious but its mot the first time which is why it is serious more like 3rd no hes never had sex with someone he met on there but its still cheating and hurts so 2 weeks from putting a deposit dwn on a place nd plannin my wedding im laying here crying cause i said i was done nomo chances... But this the part i hate having to tell fsmily or friends first off its emberassing becsuse of course you want to protray a happy relationship second i hate hearing the o get over him , how do you get over 4 years while hes at your legs begging for forgiveness.. Or o you font need him , thats not true or youll be ok no im crushed nd dieing inside.. I just dk what to do or believe from him idk how a man can plan a family put a ring on your finger all while plsying you... The thought of starting all over with someone nee sounds horrible  Sorry for the vent