Pregnant?

Okay so this may sound dumb but please bear with me.

My boyfriend and I have been having sex quite often and regularly since we moved in together on New Year's Day (so thats about every day except a couple here and there for almost 2 weeks). We haven't been using condoms since we live together and I was on the pill but I stopped taking it because my gyno was going to switch the brand I was taking. I stopped taking it around December 23rd, 2015. We also had unprotected sex on the 21st and 22nd of December. He pulls out sometimes and other times he doesn't. My period ended on Sunday (the 10th) but I've been feeling nauseous and bloated and I've been having slight cramps. My sense of smell is heightened, like when I say I smell something, my boyfriend will say he doesn't smell it. My breasts are slightly sore. Just a lot of things that seem related to pregnancy have been occurring. Could I be pregnant even though I just had my period? Has anyone ever gotten pregnant and had a period very early on? I'm very nervous because I'm only 18 and my boyfriend is 19. Any comments would be helpful.