I smacked my boyfriend.. feeling awful!

Kateryn
Uhmmm, I don't know how to start this story... we met around 6 months ago, we fall in love, I can't deny that.. he always was like I wanna have a baby with you, a family and everything... he was in jail for 10 years for different reasons.. I accepted him, I didn't care when he told me that and a lot of things.. My last relationship I suffered sexual abuse I told him.. we opened our minds!! I got pregnant I'm 3 months.. we been living together since 1st day we met.. but lately he is treating me baddddd.. Like I'm a bitch, I'm stupid and I really don't know making me feel inferior... so last night he came back from work.. he was complaining about a guy who was looking at him.. so I was like just ignore him.. don't make any stupidity act, remember that I'm pregnant and it's no good for your record.. so he was like. I don't care what you say.. I just fall asleep I didn't say anything.. today he called his mother, asking her if she cooked that he was going to eat there.. so I was like, well, I'm a get ready to go outside to eat, I got ready, and he goes like, where you going ? You going to see your other boyfriend and shit.. I just ignored him.. then he called his sister.. saying can u pick me up.. I'm leaving, I'm tired of this stupid.. he hung up.. he was cursing me, repeating my story about sexual abuse I was like stoppppppppppp I smacked his face and then he smacked my face ... he was like we broke up, u died.. he left with his stuff.. I'm here.. I don't have family in America, I'm feeling so lonely, guilty, I'm just crying and crying.. nobody knows that... I will like to close my eyes forever!!!