Thinking ahead...

Lucy
I lost my mother in April after a brutal battle with colon cancer. She was 54 and it was horrible watching her die. Honestly, it did trigger the "why am I waiting? I want a baby now!" feelings and me and my SO started trying in September. So far nothing. 
My dad and brother live in the UK, and I'm the only family member in the US. They're booking flights to come out for Christmas, which will be lovely. This past Christmas was tough on them; the first year not having my mom around. 
I keep thinking "what if this cycle I get my BFP?". This month it would equal a end of September due date. I really want to be able to tell my family we're going to have an extra person at Christmas... And it would be so special if I had a newborn baby (those precious early months!). I don't get to see my family very often because of the long/expensive flights and I'd rather they got to meet the baby rather than just see me pregnant (assuming I'm able to conceive). 
Idk - it's just on my mind. I'm a control freak and it's my biggest fear that I'm not able to have a baby. I want to be able to plan ahead.
Fingers crossed this month is my month. First month using pre-seed, and I'm eating my pineapple! AF due on the 21st.