Emotionless on bc? PLEASE HELP

I recently had my first trip to an obgyn and was diagnosed with a severe complex ovarian cyst (not the first time) and on top of that I also recently became sexually active after discussing the pros and cons of my Partner.
 I decided to take birth control to stop myself from creating more cysts and avoid pregnancy. My gyn prescribed me Orsythia. I've been on it after I started the first day of my period. I've already noticed the change in myself and so has my Partner. On top of severe nausea and a never ending (but tolerable) headache (which I've heard is normal at first) my emotions are what's bothering me most.
I'm not angry but I'm very snappy. On top of that I'm either severely anxious or I feel absolutely nothing at all. It's like a wall inbetween me and my emotions.
 I love him beyond words and have always had the natural desire to touch him/ be near him. And despite my desire to still be near him when I'm with hiim I feel DETACHED. Like I'm not there apart of the conversation. I'm scared of the person it's making me and he's noticed it and pointed out that I'm not my normal easy going tolerant happy go lucky self.
Plus I love sex. I really do. I like taking turns being in control it's great. I really love letting go... But while I want sex... Again I feel detached like it's too much effort. 
I don't know what to do.