I dont know right now

Ha
Right now the only thing i feel like cares about me is my boyfriend. I feel like im hated by everyone else. I hate everyone else. all i wanna do is sleep. I dont wanna eat. Ive been taking sleeping medicine a lot lately. almost every night and its getting to the point that i fight my sleep when i take motrin pm. I have headaches. All i can do is cry. School is my top priority. Im usually a straight A student and im graduating early so i graduate this may but im to the point where i dont care about anything. I dont care if i die or i dont care about school. I dont care if i pass out and get rushed to hospital for not eating. Im not doing this for attention either. I have a lot of family drama going on right now and its all my fault. I almost lost my boyfriend to. I lost 6 pounds in the last 3 days. I dont wanna talk to anyone. I got my car taken so i waited in the cold for the bus this morning for a whole hour. I feel like the world is caving in around me and theres nothing that i can do about it