First time stories

Breanna • ♊I'm 22 and Canadian. 🍁 Pansexual and proud of it 🌈 First time mom to William Gerald born 04/20/18 👶🏼💕
I saw a post asking how old everyone was when they first smoked, and it made me think of my first time story so I wanted to share it with you guys and hear your stories as well. When I was 14 my bff Izzy was living with my family. Izzy was dating this guy Brendan who was a few years older than us. Brendan was living with this guy Cody at the time. Izzy, Brendan, Cody, my bf of the time Damon, and Cody2 were all hanging out at Codys house in upper Fairview. There is a walking bridge that connects upper Fairview to lower Fairview. We went and smoked a couple joints under the walking bridge. After we finished smoking we all decided we wanted munchies so we decided to walk to the closest 7/11 which was in lower Fairview. Lower Fairview is like the ghetto of our town kind of. It's super sketchy the big gangs run from there and there are a lot of drug houses there. Anyways, we walked across the bridge down this really long path towards the 7/11. About halfway there Izzy decided she didn't want to walk any further so Damon stopped with her and they waited on a park bench for us. So Cody, Cody2, Brendan and I  continued to the 7/11 and got our munchies. As we came out of the store there was this man standing at the path. This man was like 8ft tall and buff, completely huge he just towered over all of us. I had already opened my bag of chips and was munching out lol. We got up to the path where they guy was standing and he stopped us and started a conversation. "Hey man, you guys got a smoke I can bumb off you?" He asked. "Oh, yeah sure" Brendan said ad have him a smoke. "Yo, you guys got any weed" I giggled a bit. "Nah, man we smoked it all, sorry" all of a sudden he asked. "Hey. Do.. Do you guys want to buy a mechete?" He unzipped his coat pulled out a mechete took it out of the sheath and started waving it around in front of us. I was like WHAT THE F***! I was freaking out but I didn't know what to do so I just started shoving handfuls of ketchup chips in my mouth. We all kind of took a step back from him. Cody2 was the only one who could mutter a response, "nah, man we don't got any money." And just like that "oh, that's all G, man." And he put the mechete back in its sheath and back in his jacket. "Well I gotta get going, my girls at a party over here and I gotta go see her so peace man." We all started walking down the path, and the path goes perfectly straight for about 15 minutes before curving behind some trees and for that entire 15 minutes he just stood there at the end of the path just watching us walk away. I thought for sure he was going to follow us or come after us. I was sketching the f*** out. We met up with Izzy and Damon again and got back into upper Fairview and Damon started walking backwards ahead of me to talk to me. We told Damon and Izzy exactly what happened. We keep walking and all of a sudden Damon goes "Holy f***! It's mechete guy!" I screamed and ran all the way down the block before I realized he was joking lol. So that's the story of Mechete Guy lol. What happened the first time you got high?