Life and friendship

Lindsey • Hair stylist, from Raleigh 😜
So as I sit here alone on another night, due to my husband working third shift all the time. I find myself wondering who else is also doing the same. So often I have wanted to have a girls night out or even a girls night in, and find that my selection is slim to none. As we get older it seems we lose touch with friends due to moves, starting a family, or you just grow apart. Am I the only one who thinks that the older you get the harder it is to make friends!? Not only does work get in the way but now we realize how much other people judge you and without even really knowing you. It may seem weird or odd but I almost wish the was an app or a site that had friends seeking friends, as I'm sure it would get misconstrued and eventually tainted, but still it makes since. We all get to a point in our lives where the only friend we feel like we have is our husband or wife. Why can't making friends be easier? I believe my husband and I are the only couple out of all our friends that don't have kids, and we don't plan to. Not because we don't want to, but because I can't. Something that's not fun to talk about or explain. That being said it makes it that much harder to spend time with those friends that do have kids. We constantly seem to be wondering if anyone else seems to have that issue, and what do you do?