I don't want my MIL left alone with my child.

My hubby gets extremely mad and says I should give her a break when she's been nothing but disrespectful towards me and I've done nothing but be kind and generous to her.

He has a 5 yr old daughter from a previous relationship and when I've picked her up she had nothing but a tutu with built in shorts, no panties and no shirt on underneath a reversible zip up vest. She went to Walmart with her like that... I told her I can't take her to the mall dressed like that and she said "I just don't understand why" Ummm there are preditors out there that get kicks off of that... she can't tell her no, she has nothing but soda and junk food over there and when grandma does make meals she won't even eat then bc she's had to much crap. She also said I shouldn't spank his daughter... well the only time I do spank her is when she would hit, kick or pick up my chihuahua bc she can seriously hurt my dog. If I can't get onto her then I shouldn't be an authority figure in her life period.

When we announced that I'm pregnant she whispered under her breath that we of all ppl don't need a child... Her real mom doesn't do half of the things I do for her, her grandma needs to pull her head out of her ass.

If I had a grown son I personally would want to be close to my daughter in law so I know my son is taken care of by a good woman, not down her.

Anyways... I just don't want our child left alone with someone as unstable as she is but he gets mad about that issue. Don't I have reasonable grounds?

For those of you saying I'm hitting or assaulting my step daughter need to take a reality check! Her mother spanks her for small things like not listening. I've put her in time outs and had talks with her. I refuse to let a child put my extremely small dog in the emergency vet care and have very expensive bills! I've only ever spanked her for hurting my dogs! Spanking her IS the only thing that has stopped her from doing it. Everyone INCLUDING her real mother are fine with me spanking her for that reason, the only 1 that has a problem is my MIL!!!