Venting...

caroline
So my due date is today and she is definitely not ready to come out which is fine, but my husband's family has me so angry i cant see straight. Long story short his parents have been deadbeats, his dad drank heavily when he was a child and frequently beat him, he also abused drugs. My husband went to love with his aunt as he got older and throughout the years has been back and forth with them. Lately it had been great but we told his parents they needed to clean up thier hygiene and home if they wanted to be around our daughter (they are animal hoarders ). His dad got upset and has been in the hospital, due to his liver failing. My husband's whole family is calling him and stressing him out about his father who often does this stuff for attention. Im pissed, his aunt just called me and i told her i had enough, and that they needed to back off, my husband is home from work sick with stress. I find them all repulsive for putting this stress on him knowing i am due today! Especially since he should be spending that time off with me and our new baby when she comes. Not wasting it stressed about his deadbeat dad. Sorry i just needed to get that out. Thank you