Doggies!

Rachel • 24, Hull UK 🇬🇧 Expecting baby number 1, 👶👑 my little princess due 29th February
My in laws have a Jack Russel, she's quite hyperactive but very very loving, she's always been loving with me but is even more so since I got pregnant. She doesn't like other dogs going near me and can get a bit aggressive if she feels I'm at risk, bless her. Anyway, whenever we go to my inlaws she get very excited and wants to be fussed by everyone And will jump into my arms. This doesn't bother me, she's a tiny dog and has never hurt me or my bump. The problem is my inlaws, they keep shouting at her to go careful and pushing her off me when she wants to cuddle, if I didn't want her on me I wouldn't let her jump up, but I'm worried now that if they carry on when the baby is here, (she's a very curious dog and I know she's gonna wanna know what it is), that she will get jealous and end up biting her, because they keep shouting and pushing her away. I'm quite happy to have her around the baby, she is very well behaved and if you tell her to stay she will I'm just concerned it may change once she's here. We got a doll to test the waters with her but when mil walks around with it she is always tell him her no and pushing her down instead of showing her what it is which is the complete opposite of what the doll was suppose to be used for 😕