Boyfriend vs Parents birth control

I recently told my parents that I had sex with my boyfriend of 5 months and we are each other's first and I thought I had a uti so I went to the doctor and my mom just asked and I didn't want to lie. so my parents wanted me to et birth control obviously but my mom had the iud and will NOT IN ANY WAY change her mind and I'm really fine with getting it. but my boyfriend has reasons as to why he doesn't want me to get it and he thinks I'm just givin up because at one point I wanted the shot but it doesn't matter all that much to me so I'm doing the iud and he doesn't believe it's what I want to do he thinks I'm listening to my parents and he told me that if I got it he wouldn't want to be with me but only if I got the iud and I love him so much and I know he loves me but I don't know what to do I've already tried to talk to him but he thinks I'm making a mistake and made a mistake by telling my parents and I don't know what to do I'm so upset and can't stop crying even in school please help):