I feel alone when we are together

Auburn

My boyfriend and I have been friends for about a 1 1/2 year and we have been dating for 6 months. He's 23 and I'm 20.

Recently my boyfriend got a job that is a lot closer to my house than his house is. So he has been staying at my house for the past 3 weeks because it is closer to work and he said he wants to see me more.

We used to only see each other on the weekends because of our different schedules.

But now since he is staying here so much, I feel like he takes me for granted. He sleeps 12 hour everyday, so he never has time to spend with me. And we never have sex anymore because he said he is so tired all the time. I understand that he is tired, but I work too and I still want to see him and have sex with him.

He does things for me like do the dishes, buys groceries and just little things like that here and there. But i just feel like he doesn't crave me anymore. Like I'm just an option, like he knows I'll be there if he needs me.

I told him about how if he is going to stay at my house then I want to spend time with him and i want to have sex with him. I don't think he understands how hurt I am though. I just don't know what to do, advice anyone?