Abortion vs keeping your baby.

Ariana

I am 22 years old with probably a semester and a half to go in regards to receiving my AA degree. I have a basic job that pays me every week but I have a huge reliance on my father. He initially supports me at the end of the day. My boyfriend I am realizing is not someone i want to be with and can barely support himself. I have the confidence that he may get it together a little more financially but I just don't know. In regards to my pregnancy I am considered high risk...I have a huge amount of white blood cells that the doctors cannot identify the reason being at this point. I want the baby but health wise it is really hard. I am sick everyday so I'm not working. If I live with my boyfriend the only way I feel comfortable is if I am working but I can't and my father hates him so he does not approve of the guy what's so ever. My point being what should I do? I want the baby but its so hard hearing my dad tall shift about the pregnancy everyday, being extremely negative, talking about how any little negative thing I did IN HIGHSCHOOL will affect the baby, and how he had a baby at 22 or maybe a fee years younger with the wrong women and he regrets it to this day so I would be making the biggest mistake ever. I really need advice as women because I feel like maybe him being a male, makes him incapable of knowing what its like to be pregnant and go through this. The dad is really supportive though and is going to be really upset if I have the abortion. It kinda sucks because be loves me and I don't love him the same way :( I have been really depressed and sad about the entire situation and circumstances. I have had one abortion already and I really do not want to go through this again but I also don't want to bring a baby in this world that may be mad at me for my choice of who the father is, not being 100% an independent women and blaming me for maybe hard times. I'm just really scared. I'm probably about 8 or 9 weeks pregnant.

Advice advice advice. I know others can't make this decision for me but with all the hormones its hard to decipher what's maybe a goof idea compared to what may not be. :/