2weeks today since miscarriage

Betsy
Its been two weeks since I lost my baby boy and I do feel a little better but I still cry here and there when I remember him just last night I was telling my husband that I still miss him and he asked me what do I miss and I got offended and I took it as he was telling me there's nothing to miss. Sometimes our partners don't understand like we do yeah maybe when our baby came out of us they werent alive but still the moments that we spent while they were in our Tommy their movements knowing that there was a heartbeat knowing that they were being fed through us and thinking about The time we were going to spend when they were born and have them in our arms. I still feel so empty that he's not there anymore and its driving me crazy that I have to wait another four days until I find out what happened to my little boy why did his heart stop when all my lab work was normal and all my ultrasounds were normal to. There was no signs that I was going to miscarry or that he was going to pass. I'm so scared that they tell me it's something that could have been prevented something that I did wrong I don't know if I would be able to forgive myself