Call me a hypocrite, but...

Lovely💕

**First off, I apologize in advance to ANYONE who may find this post offensive. All thoughts and comments are welcome, and I completely respect EVERYONE'S opinions. This post is just my own**

I read an article the other day (not sure if it was real or not) about a mother and a daughter being in an incestuous, romantic relationship with one another. They claimed to be "the new minority" and that they just wanted to be accepted and treated normally like everyone else. Following that link I've read other articles about straight incest/homo-incest between family members in romantic relationships. Following THAT link something popped up about beastiality. It was way too much for me.

I've always been the "love who you love" believer. However, after reading those articles, I've come to the realization that I don't fully believe in that anymore. All my life I've been one of the biggest freethinkers I know, but incest is just wrong. It's disgusting and I absolutely cannot support it. I know that makes me a huge hypocrite, but so be it.

What are your thoughts on this?