BH/ labor contractions.

With my son I was 26 weeks when I figured out what I had been feeling were contractions, they weren't Braxton hicks, they were the real thing. I battled it up until 34 when they couldn't stop it any longer. This time around I've only went to the hospital once for them, I wasn't thinning any and they stopped immediately when I got to the hospital and haven't really had any issues. I'm 25 weeks with my baby girl right now and I read that orgasm and semen can cause Braxton hicks so I haven't thought anything about the ones I've been having every time we have sex. Last night they were very intense , and I had way more than 4 an hour for about 3 hours. I've also had them on and off today. Pretty regular. Today I read that Braxton hicks contractions aren't supposed to be painful and will be spaced out , and vary in length. 
The ones I've been feeling are very regular. About 40 seconds long and 4 or 5 minutes apart for hours at a time. I feel dumb for asking because I've already been through this once but it was 4 years ago.. But does anyone else have any answers ?