I want to punch everyone in the face 😡😡😡

So yesterday my SO babymama sends him a Msg in regards to me saying I need to stop stalking her daughter. I was like WTF!!!  So I asked her what was she talking about. Well my SO got his daughter a iPhone she is 8 btw and he entered on her phone his iCloud account. I did not know this, I have been sending inappropriate msg to SO. It's been about a month since he got the phone. And all the pic and msg have been going to his daughter phone too. I'm so embarrassed I can cry. So the other night I sent a share location to my SO and I guess that's what his babymama was talking about I tried to explain to her I did not send it to her daughter and that I just found out that she has his iCloud on her phone she accused me of being a liar blahblah blah. And than sent me pictures of the msg that have going to her daughter phone. His ex does not like me and not cuz I have given her a reason just because she is like with all of SO past girlfriends she is a CRAZY JELAOUS BABYMAMA. I have had to deal with this drama all day and I'm freaking out . I'm 27 weeks tomorrow and because of this I have been having panic attacks I mean I understand y she is angry but really it was not my fault. She has been super mean and accusing me of sending dirty text to a kid. And just been super nasty and not even logical about it she claimed she is taking me to court and all. I don't know what to doÂ