So confused

So I just had my beautiful son 3 weeks ago, the father to my son has been there for me through it all, we been together over a year now, and everything is going amazing, but then I got a message from a girl saying funny that i has a son with my sons dad because she just had his son in September, so the first thing I did is talk to him about it, he finally told me about her, n that she had told her she was pregant *before we got together* and she told him when she gave birth, but he never told me at all, which broke my heart really bad, but he said he don't think it's his and don't plan on being in the kid life at all!! She loves far away, and the crazy thing is he told her he wants nothing to do with her or anything, but yet she gave her son my fathers son last name.. Idk what to do, he's such amazing father to are son and my 2 girls*from my ex husband*, this girl went off his fb and started to tell everyone that he has a son with him, so he blocked her, he honestly wants nothing to do with her, but I'm so lost because I don't know how to feel, or what's the right thing to do, how can something so wonderful, become this??? What makes me upset with him is the fact he did not tell me about this before we got together or during, :( I need advice please