Relationship help 😔

Sara
So iv been with my BF for a year and 2 months so far. I love him I really do. I work all the time from 12:30-9:30 and only get 2days off out the week. I get home late I hardly see my family when I come home cause there asleep besides my mom she waits still I get home safe. I'm 20 and he's 21. Everytime I want to spend my day off with my family he tends to get mad At me all the time. I'm always with him on my days off, when I get off early and all but the one time I want stay home he gets mad at me. Is it wrong for me to want to spend time with my family?? Before I met him I had always said I wanted to join the military really badly but since I got with him he told me I couldn't join and that he would leave me.😔. I don't know why I let him hold me back from what I want to do in my life.i wish he was supportive. Sometimes I think is cause I'll probably won't find better I am insecure with myself due to being cheated on the past with an ex and all. Can someone give me an advise please 😔 ohh and I'm not allowed to hangout with friends cause he says why aos I want to hang out with them if I never did a year ago.Â