Dont know what to do ? ๐Ÿ˜‘

Kinda long sorry in advance ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’”

So ive been wit my bf for 6 years april 7th will make it 7 years . I just turned 20 feb 5th and he will be 20 may 5th . about a year and a half ago i was pregnant but lost the baby at 12 weeks . even though it was a tough time for us we stuck it through and stayed together . well now im pregnant again with our rainbow baby im 14 weeks and 6 days today โค๐Ÿ’™. And we couldnt be more excitied about our baby boy/girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜ .

But latley i feel like im loosing him , he gets mad for the littlest things ๐Ÿ’ ! And when hes mad he leaves and i call and he says to leave him alone and what so i want and sometimes calls me a bitch . we both donr wrong in the past when we were younger but we worked through it . now i just feel like im alone in this , dont get me wrong he super excited for the baby to come but i feel like thats the only reason hes here . and im kinda feeling like i dont wanna be with him i dont know if its cause im emotional or if i really dont want this anymore . i just wanna say look im done i cant be with you if your ganna do this to me but at the same time it wont come out my mouth cause im scared he wont stop me and i dont see myself with anyone else hes the only i want but i cant keep being talked to and treated the way hes doing it . its really bothering me but im trying not to stress for my baby.

And advice ??? I dont have any girl friends to talk to about stuff like this and if your ganna be rude then dont comment ๐Ÿ’ฏ !!