Post BC withdrawl, 2 days late, BFN, ADVICE?!

Erica • .

If anyone has ever been in this position please share info! I've been on birth control for about 10 years (the patch). I came off at one point and had a couple of periods maybe 4 years ago. It was initially started for bad cramps. I am 24 now.

I stopped the birth control patch 1/17 and had my period 1/20 through 1/24. The BD took place several times during my fertile week.

Since then I've gotten nothing but BFN's. I am 2 days late from my predicted period but don't know if this is due to the change in birth control. I'm having what I consider PMS symptoms but am wondering what is going on with my cycle?!

I've been taking basal temps, ovulation tests, and HCG tests. Right now my basal temps are pretty high and stable (last 4 days). Before that it was erratic.

I'm thinking it's very unlikely I'm pregnant based on the BFNs, even using a FR 6 days early test, but I don't know when AF is going to come!

If you have had this situation or one similar PLEASE comment and share what ended up happening. I'm frustrated with my body.