Nesting

Gypsy✌ • Khaleesi River born via C Section May 16th @ 39 weeks 💕🎀💖Mommy to 8 year old Braxton Lee💙❤💚 SAHM && Proud Police Officer girlfriend ❤ 💋🚓
So ladies, my boyfriend and i have a dilemma....he seems to think "nesting" is something that doesnt have to consume me and if i wanted to control it i could. So, heres whats going on- Our nursery was being used as a storage room, as my son and i moved into my boyfriends home last year. Its the spare bedroom of the house, and junk just piled up very quickly. The room its self needs new floors, new paint, and the ceiling needs painted . I am 26+3 and FREAKING OUT because so far all we have finished is clearing out the room, so still have ALL the renovations left to do. My boyfriend is a police officer, and works very long hours almost daily. So this nursery is a touchy subject between the two of us, as i am in full blown nesting mode and just want to get my nursery ready for baby girl! We have everything that goes in her room, as well as TONS of clothes, shoes, headbands, and accessories.....and this stuff is just piled in the second dining room! So.... am i being too pushy? Could i really "calm down" and "not worry" about it? He keeps promising me it will get done, but some days i panic and even cry because im so scared it wont be ready on time? Am i overreacting? Keep in mind, he is in NO WAY being a dick about any of this.....he just honestly thinks i could just calm down if i wanted to! ( such a cop,lol)