Little vent/question

So I have a family member whose marriage seems to be falling apart just outside of 1 year married. She's even gone and gotten an apartment to spend time away from her husband.
I would never say anything to her, but many of us saw it coming. We begged her to wait. She was very young when she married (18), and the guy was a man-child. She gave him the ultimatum of engagement (by a certain time-or else she'd leave) early on in their relationship and then got married quickly. Everything was all about the wedding and not the marriage. She childishly planned her wedding (paying pretty much only attention to the pretty parts and then saddling everything else on her family). Even through it all I wished her every happiness and that the predictions everyone was giving wouldn't come true. I helped with many wedding crafts and was even invited to the bachelorette party (which was more intimate). They seemed to be having some problems the last time they visited and I tried my best to counsel and advise... And just listen when she wanted to talk for healing rather than solutions. She never really said anything about what the problems were. I guess she wants to stay private because she doesn't want it to blow up in her face since everyone told her that it wouldn't work out with how she was thinking and going about it.
Her family is generally very supportive and have been there for her and her husband as soon as they realized there was nothing they could do to deter her. She didn't live that far away so she and her husband would stop by for dinner or game night regularly. But I can see her dad blowing up if the marriage doesn't work out. He's "very traditional" and she was living at home until she was married. I don't know how to extend a hand to let her know I'm here to support despite being states away and never being the closest. Plus I am very happily married and not dealt with much marital strife, so I'm unsure if she would feel comfortable with talking to me.
This rift came to light with her "suddenly" moving out, even though I know there must have been build up and backstory (because she was very upset with him during her entire visit a couple months ago).
What do I do?
Should I do anything, or just leave it alone?
Help me with my cousin Amy. We used to be so close and now I don't know what to do.