First time with best friend?

Sierra
Hey! This is gonna be a bit long....
So I'm in highschool and I always decided that I would wait to have sex till at least 1/2 of the way through my junior year... This was never a definite time or like a due date, it was just so I didn't have to worry about it till then...
Anyways, I've never really was set on the have sex with the one you love (partially because I've viewed my relationships as temporary and only till senior year at most)  and never worried about falling in love in highschool...
I just wanted y'alls opinion on the ramifications of essentially "getting it over with"(not exactly how I see it but it's the easiest way to explain) with one of my best guy friends who I just like really trusted... I feel like this would end up being more meaningful for me and then I would never have to associate it with a bad memory or breakup or anything....This is something I've thought about for a while and I know that I still want to wait a while more but, Let me know what ya think!!!
P.S. I've had plenty of other types of sexual experience with men and women and I've had an open dialogue with my parents about sex:)